During the last couple of years Solid's workforce has greatly expanded. The largest increase in staff took place in Ayacucho where Solid established a number of development organizations. You can read more about this on the website of Solid Perú.
The operation in Belgium requires increasing structure and growth. The team of Solid in Belgium currently consists of the following persons:
Lyn Verelst, who from the beginning of 2007, has been responsible for the general management of Solid. In addition to structuring the organization her tasks include:
- overseeing the operation in Peru;
- overseeing a number of children projects;
- research and development of new approaches and projects;
- the structuring of Solid as a continuously growing organization;
- the day-to-day management of the Mechelen office.
Bert Goovaerts, together with his wife, Hilde Van Kerckhoven are responsible for the follow up and evaluation of the projects that were started before 2005.
Sofie Hoymans is responsible for the departments of HR, Administration, Real Estate and Finance.
Kay Verelst became part of the team in 2007. She is mainly responsible for Communications and partly for R&D and Finance.
IT, Legal and Accounting are outsourced.